Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Concert in Second Life


Tonight I had the GREAT pleasure to go to a concert, it was my first large concert in the virtual world Second Life.

The Band, Evanescence, from what I understand about the event it was the audio from a live concert somewhere out there in RL, the Avatars in the crowd were treated to an on stage enactment of a live show.


I spent my time alternating between dancing with friends, and taking many photographs of the crowds and the performers.



>----Nerd 29.8.8.................................../Success!
>----Geek 29.9.9.98.5........................../Success!
>----Fanboy 7.5..................................../Success!
> logout: Aerik午...................................../Success!

1 comment:

SeattleDan said...

Great pic! Looks like you had too much fun.