Friday, August 8, 2008

Outer Space

The Above is WIP Proteus, Step 2, mesh detail added, Preliminary textures added.
The Below is WIP Proteus, Step 3, mesh detail added, Preliminary textures added.

Greetings from Outer Space!

I'm going sci-fi geek with my renders of science fiction space ships lately, my current WIP Proteus, is my latest and greatest effort and a near-photo-quality spaceship.

WIP Proteus, Step 3, mesh detail added, Preliminary textures added.

I'd love some feedback to know just how much rambling about any given subject I provide, I can be verbose and have been accused of having "Logorhea" or Diarhea of Words I suppose. so let me know.




>----Nerd 29.8.8.................................../Success!
>----Geek 29.9.9.98.5........................../Success!
>----Fanboy 7.5..................................../Success!
>
> logout: Aerik...................................../Success!

No comments: