Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome to the Show


Greetings and Salutations!

I am Andy/Aerik Forager, I am a 3-d artist. I have many other interesting bits about me that you'll probably pick up along the way.

The above image is the first render of my new Work In Progress, WIP henceforth, Proteus. At this point in the modelling proccess it isn't much more than a simple Earth, Moon and Volume Mesh stand in for the ship.

I'm using the WONDERFUL OPEN SOURCE 3D MODELLING SOFTWARE! Blender 3d and The Fabulous GIMP, an open source photoshop superior. I'll post more renders and modelling stuff later, doing the guest book report for Jackson Street Books on Anathem By Neal Stephenson!


>logout: Nerd 29.8.8.................................../Success!
>logout: Geek 29.9.9.98.5.........................../Success!
>logout: Fanboy 7.5..................................../Success!
>logout: Aerik............................................./Success!

No comments: