Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Outer Space!


WIP Proteus, Playing with shadows.


Greetings!

I've been playing with my shadow settings and the materials, I found some interesting information on textures and shadows and all kinds of cool stuff. I might be able to get better results from these new tuts, as soon as I can go through them.

www.blender.org
www.gimp.org


I'll add more pics and stuff later, I'm going out to Hoquiam so I'll get an update in among these cool scheduled posts when I can.

Wish-list Book: Introducing Character Animation with Blender.
http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=95

"=================================="
">logout: Nerd 29.8.8.................................../Success!"
">logout: Geek 29.9.9.98.5.........................../Success!"
">logout: Fanboy 7.5..................................../Success!"
">logout: Aerik............................................./Success!"

No comments: