Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back to Second Life

Hey All!

So I've been out in Hoquiam since June, while there I spent time working to get my friends over at the Jackson Street Books Blog, open for business. Success! JSB opened it's "doors" last week, they are now open for sales online at their website.

At the going away party for JSB at their old location I found to my great delight that the owners also spent time on grid in Second Life, so while I was down at their house working (see JSB for details, honestly why cover the same ground right?) I spent time on grid more than I had for a long time, I've made friends and found some wonderful things.

I'm not going to go into terribly complex detail here, after all if you want to know you should join us in SL. The time leading up to the election of President Elect Barak Obama was incredibly passionate in the political groups that Bookem and Dano introduced me to, from those roots in political discourse I have recently branched out into the purely social aspects of SL.

Now, I'm home and trying to pick up work up here in Seattle, more fun for me right?


>----Nerd 29.8.8.................................../Success!
>----Geek 29.9.9.98.5........................../Success!
>----Fanboy 7.5..................................../Success!
>
> logout: Aerik...................................../Success!

No comments: